Shipping and Returns
- Every effort is made to ship your product within two (2) business days after we receive an order for a product. Our standard method of shipping is UPS ground service.
- Expedited shipping is available at additional costs. International customers, please note that direct sales are exclusive to U.S. and Canadian customers (not including Puerto Rico) at this time. We cannot ship to addresses outside the U.S. or Canada. For shipments to Canada, P.O. Boxes, APO, or FPO addresses, select United States Postal Service as the shipping method.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions about our online store, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the product you receive, we accept returns for refund within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. Shipping charges will be refunded only if the product proves defective in material or workmanship and it is returned within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. Otherwise customer is responsible for shipping charges.
- After thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, any product that is defective in material or workmanship will be replaced for up to one (1) year after purchase date under our limited manufacturer's warranty. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges for returns after thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return prior to shipping.