PI LAB LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
Pi lab, LLC ("pi lab") warrants to the original retail purchaser of EDWIN™ the Duck (the "Product") that for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase of the Product ("Warranty Period") the hardware is free from defects in material, parts, and workmanship if it is properly used and maintained. The hardware is limited to the mechanical and electrical components of the Product and does not include any software or mobile device used to communicate with the Product. If you discover during the Warranty Period that the hardware is defective in either material, parts or workmanship, pi lab, at its option, will: (a) repair the hardware; or (b) replace the entire hardware, at no charge for parts or labor or replacement. If the Product model is no longer available and cannot be replaced with an identical model, pi lab at its sole option may replace the Product with a current model of equal or greater value. To obtain a repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty, please return the Product to a dealer first, if possible, and the dealer will direct you accordingly for repairs or replacement. You will be required to submit a copy of the original purchase receipt. Otherwise refer to pi lab's return policy for return of the Product to pi lab. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AND PI LAB'S SOLE LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS WARRANTY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE HARDWARE IS THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE HARDWARE AT NO CHARGE TO YOU.
Return shipping for repairs or replacement is the sole responsibility of the original retail purchaser.
- This limited warranty does not cover failure of the Product resulting from improper installation, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, mishandling, or wear from ordinary use or environmental deterioration.
- This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage or consequential damage to other components or premises which may result for any reason from the failure of the Product.
- This limited warranty is null and void for any Product not used in accordance with pi lab's instructions.
- This limited warranty is null and void for any Product not purchased from pi lab or an authorized dealer.
- This limited warranty terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer this Product to another party.
- This limited warranty does not cover the software in the Product (refer to the Software License Agreement included with the Product) or any mobile device used by you to communicate with the Product.
PI LAB MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATED TO THE HARDWARE OR THE PRODUCT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
PI LAB SHALL NOT BE HELD TO ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM BY YOU, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY ON ACCOUNT OF, OR ARISING FROM THE DESIGN OF, THE DECISION TO USE, OR USE OF THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT WILL PI LAB BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES OR FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE. PI LAB'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, IS LIMITED TO ANY AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCT.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. PI LAB'S SOLE LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS IN HARDWARE IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES, JURISDICTIONS OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION LASTS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty claims must be handled through place of purchase.