online Store and return policy
- To order - select a product.
- Add to cart. Once a product is added to your cart, you can change or delete the quantity, continue shopping or proceed to checkout. There is no obligation to buy any items in your cart. When you are ready to place your order, just access your cart and click Checkout.
- Complete your transaction. Continue through the steps until you choose "Submit Order." You will receive an invoice number and an e-mail confirmation.
- Accepted Payment Methods Online: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
- View our complete terms and conditions here. All prices for products are expressed in U.S. dollars.
- Every effort is made to ship your product within two (2) business days after we receive an order for a product. Our standard method of shipping is Fed Ex smart post.
- Expedited shipping is available at additional costs. International customers, please note that direct sales are exclusive to U.S. customers (not including Puerto Rico) at this time. We cannot ship to addresses outside the U.S.. For shipments to P.O. Boxes, APO, or FPO addresses, select United States Postal Service as the shipping method.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions about our online store, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returns for refund: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the product you receive, we accept returns for refund within thirty (30) days of the purchase date if purchase directly from EdwinTheDuck.com. Shipping charges will be refunded only if the product proves defective in material or workmanship and it is returned within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. Otherwise customer is responsible for shipping charges. Purchases made at a retail outlet is subject to the retail outlet's return policy.
- Returns for replacement (warranty): After thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, any product that is defective in material or workmanship will be replaced for up to one (1) year after purchase date under our limited manufacturer's warranty. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges for returns after thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. International customers: warranty claims must be handled through place of purchase.
- Please contact email@example.com to arrange a return prior to shipping.